Friday, June 6, 2008

Back in the City

So, after a much quieter stay back home than I had predicted - not saying that's a bad thing - I'm back in the city and getting back into the swing of things. I had a big sell-out just last week, of all my vials except for Mojave and Archangel. I've got a couple that need to be photographed and uploaded, and hopefully next week I'll start updating more regularly, again.

My parents have been staying with me this week, after driving me back up. I've also just replanted my garden with new herbs and a few vegetables. High hopes for it this summer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And while completely unrelated to any of the above topics, last night I found this seller on Etsy that has wonderful little designs.

Brumetta's Fairy Art: Wearable Magic. She's based out of Italy, so the S&H and conversion from Euro makes them a bit pricey. On the other hand, each design seems very unique, and are put on either shopping bags or a wide variety of shirts.

Besides the quirky designs of her cute little elves and fairy girls, I love her choice in phrasing and quotes.

If you don't see something you immediately love on the shop page, look at her sold items. I think two of my favorite designs are in that list.

No comments: