Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pretty!

I don't have much of a personal post to make today about Izile's Oddities, but I found a new Etsy seller that I really wanted to blog about.

David Eris Loong Handmade Jewelry

He certainly gives a very thorough explanation of what he means by "handmade" as well. From the intro on his Etsy store, "Each piece of jewellery I make is a unique creation. I do not use any mass production techniques, such as casting, die-cutting or stencils."

What caught my eye most is the combination of copper, brass and sterling silver metals combined in each piece.

Even with all of these factors taken into account, many of the pieces are less than $50.00 USD. (shipping from Australia is extremely reasonable!)

I've included pictures of a couple of my favorites, but he's got a whole lot of very unique and different pieces, so definitely peak and and look over the whole shop!

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Wow, Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson

Anonymous said...

wow!! how absolutely stunning!