Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm skipping today right into the plugging.

I bought an item a couple of weeks ago from a seller on etsy and wanted to promote them immediately, but, the recipient of said gift does read my blog now and again, and I didn't want him to see it before I gave it to him. Granted, he doesn't have it yet, but I'm hedging my bets that he won't look at my blog at work between now and when he gets off.

So, I love this new fine, Sleepy Robot 13. When I stumbled across her shop, while browsing for plugs for my earlier V-day post, I knew I had to buy, it just became problematic which little robot to get. Her shop is also constantly being updated with new robots and even has a DIY kit if you want to build you own. Of course, this also means that your favorite choice could sell out quick! Not only is the one I bought gone, but all the other potential candidates except the one pictured here have flown off her shelves!

They are adorable in person, the shipping was fairly quick and the communication with the artist was friendly and timely. Everything was packaged very well and was just a great seller to deal with! Highly recommended!

1 comment:

TiLT said...

I adore that shop!!!