Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LOOKIE

I now have Sugilite for my Magic Vial Necklaces!!

Yeah!

It was a bit more expensive than most of my stones, considering the quality I insist on, but it should only be a $4.00 upgrade, tops.

Best not to ask about the rest of my life at the moment. I want to keep this blog a nice place.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Onto the pluggage! I would plug an Etsy seller vending Sugilite, but I've already done that already, and the market hasn't particularly changed since the last time.

BUT, while I've had it for a while, I was picking up some new Opal today! I still have the Australian blue opal, that's kind of glossy pale-blue white, but I miss what I think of as "real" Opal, you know, the milky white stone full of "fire!" So I got some of that too.

And while they're apparently new (no feedback yet), Innsmouth Silver has some of the most unique pieces that I came across! Take for example, "The Kindness of Strangers" a one of a kind sterling silver ring with a hand-cut black opal!

Their shop is a strange amalgam of organic shapes, twisted gothic themes, and delicate details. Definitely worth the peek!

No comments: