Monday, September 29, 2008

Brooklyn Indie Market - STEAMPUNK DAY!

Yup, I've been invited to participate in Steampunk Day at the Brooklyn Indie Market on October 25th. I know, I really never thought of myself as "steampunk," but this will be my first market and I'm excited! I'm also experimenting with more steampunk-y types of things just for this day, and will have some stuff on display that I wouldn't put in Izile's Oddities, because the cost of shipping would outweigh the value. We'll see.

Anyway, it's a big reason why all you NYC-ers should come and stop by and see Izile's Oddities for yourself!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And, it seems only right, I introduce you to the nice lady who told me about Steampunk day, invited me in, and I'll be splitting a table with.

Berit New York A great girl with a lot of style and a very independent view on her craft. Since she does custom work, I recommend also checking out her sold items, to get a better idea of the scope of her vision. And you should come say hi to her, too, on Steampunk Day :-)

No comments: