Saturday, July 18, 2009

{NewNew} blog spot

It's a busy Saturday, and I've got the apartment to myself, so I'm trying to catch up on lots of stuff, but I did want to drop a note here to link people to my first blog post for the {NewNew} NYC Indie Artist's street team:

Their Blog Here

My article is a recipe from the garden, a favorite summer dish of mine made almost entirely from eggplant and tomatoes.

So, definitely go check that out, and be sure to follow the {NewNew} blog!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(and because I have a promise to myself to plug a different etsy seller with *every* post . . . .

You can get your own heirloom black beauty eggplant seeds from Hendrick's Hearth on etsy. Not only that, but they also have a great selection of all natural bath and body products!

As an added bonus they also are "Member of EFA Artists Helping Animals: http://etsyforanimals.etsy.com 10% of all current sales are donated to the Heifer International" So you can feel even better about supporting this etsy-er!

No comments: