Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ghost Chili Revisited


They're RIPE! I've only found two people brave enough to take a single pepper each off my hands.

I'm still not touching them.

So, I put one up on my etsy shop. ANYONE can buy one. Though, the amount of warning and disclaimer I had to put on that listing. . . whew. . SEE HERE

I thought I should probably make something with one and sell that, like a vinegar or something. But frankly, I'm scared to death of the things. You shouldn't even handle them without goggles, a face mask and gloves.

Of course, you could always just dry it and harvest the seeds and plant one for yourself, if you wanted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Of course, if you'd like to grow a bunch of different peppers, and I know it's a bit of the wrong season, but seeds keep well, it looks like Azure Dandelion Garden is your best bet for variety in peppers on etsy!

I'm particularly curious about the variety of heirloom white habaneros! I had not known there was such a thing! Pretty! (though, again, too hot for me).

Of course, if peppers aren't your things, there's also a wide range of equally unusual heirloom varieties of vegetables like carrots, cauliflower, eggplants and much more. There's a good nine pages of stock to browse through! You could plan that spring garden early!

No comments: