Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy July 4th!

OK, so I'm posting a day early, but I don't expect to have time to post a blog tomorrow. Didn't expect to have time to post a blog this weekend at all, but I woke up early and oddly refreshed after last night's party of waaaay too many beeritas (frozen limeade + tequila + lots of coronas).

So, while everyone else is asleep and ponder what my day will be (Aunt visiting, but huge thunderstorms all day today, mmmm), I blog!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(and just so you know, there's no "beerita" results on etsy.) However, there are "Margarita" results!

And Batty's Bath has a homemade shower gel in Margarita! I'm not sure I've ever run across homemade shower gel on etsy before, but it makes me very happy! As someone who's dermatologist told her to stay away from bar soap over a decade ago, the thousands of interesting homemade soaps everywhere are always a little depressing. I don't think I could do a better job describing/paraphrasing Batty's own products, so I'll just quote from the listing:

"You'll love that Batty's Body Wash is made with hemp oil which contains natural vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and the benefits of Omega 3 and 6. It's also made with mild vegetable based cleansers, botanical extracts, and a high level of aloe (which can assist in alleviating irritation compared with low cost or commercial shower gels). You will notice soft, smooth feeling skin, plus a lighter conscience being that this is biodegradable and phosphate free."
I also totally love the cute labeling, and at $10 for an 8oz bottle, it's a pretty good rate, too! Also, her shop is 10 pages of amazing body products listed as "ecofriendly, cruelty free and all handmade" with solid shampoo, leave in conditioner, facial products, and yes, even bar soaps and a lot more options on top. Definitely worth the browsing!

No comments: