Friday, April 18, 2008

100 Sales!

Today, I mailed off my 100th sale from my Etsy store! I was planning to do a kind of promotion when I saw I'd gotten to 99; but 100 came before I had a chance to go to the promo boards and do something.

I also went for an extremely long walk today; which turned out to be not as healthy as I had hoped. I walked by a bank, and it made my cry; so I walked over the Williamsburg Bridge and got fancy doughnuts. Doughnut Plant doughnuts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, what happens when you put "100" into the Etsy Search Engines?

You apparently get over 200 pages of things that I don't want to see.

Instead, I give you this. This particular painting is no longer available, but there's plenty more in her shop, all variations on similar themes. This just happens to be the one that always stops me in my tracks.

I admit, I'll stare at it forever; a bit like a train-wreck, in some ways, because it always makes me want to cry.

Art by Kendra Binney.

No comments: