Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sales and Contests!

So, I was hoping for a better reaction from my DeviantArt followers, so now I'm taking it to all public.

FIRST, the contest:

If you are a DeviantArt.com member, I'd like to remind you that I'm nearing my 20,000 pageviews! AND, whoever grabs the screencap for my 20,000th pageview (making them the 20,000th visitor) will get a FREE CUSTOM MAGIC VIAL PENDANT!! http://izile.deviantart.com as easy as all my addresses :-)

And second, the sale:

BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF!

Izile's Oddities

And/or, the more you buy, the more you save!

BUY 2 AT REGULAR PRICE GET THE 3rd FREE!

and/or

BUY MORE THAN 3 ITEMS AND GET FREE PRIORITY S&H added to your discounted price!!

All you have to do, is when you go to Izile's Oddities is to purchase your items like normal. When it asks you "note to seller" put "Blog Sale" in the box, and then I will send you a special adjusted, discounted invoice to pay through paypal.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Since this post doesn't have much of a theme to search under, I'm just going to plug a seller from my Favorites List.

And actually, I've known about this lady way before her etsy shop. I had a bunch of her hairclips and pins, and they were SO MUCH FUN! I think almost all my friends have a set now.

Taissa Lada Designs has all sorts of fun feathery head accessories. They start at tiny, vintage inspired hats at right around $5.00; go up to fabulous theatrical hats and clips for a wide range of prices, and tops off at serious works of art, right off a couture runway for upwards of $200.00

Definitely give all 13 pages of her gallery a look; as there's something in almost every style and definitely something for every price range!

No comments: