Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Award

So, I was "tagged" by Biku Designs and put on her list as one of her picks for "One Lovely Blog" award.

I will gratefully accept this award and pass it on to others.

But first here are the Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who gave it to you and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact the bloggers you award to let them know that they were chosen.

Now here are the blogs that I am awarding the One Lovely Blog Award.

However, I'm sorry guys, I do my blogging at work, and digging up *15* blogs is too many to do for one post. I will, however, do five.

1. Athena's Armoury
2. Elemental Dragons
3. The {NewNew} of NYC
4. Fantasy Artists of Etsy
5. The Art & Tree Chatter of Aquariann

1 comment:

Athena's Armoury said...

Thanks for the tag! I think I'll have my award nominations up tomorrow.