Monday, August 17, 2009

Unemployment sale!

Yup! I'm unemployed again, so it's time for a sale at Izile's Oddities! Everything at my Etsy shop is going BOGO! Buy One Get One 1/2 Off!!

Just type "BOGO" in the notes to seller, and I will send you an adjusted invoice (or, if you do immediate pay, I'll refund the difference.)

I need to make room, need to clear out the space, and my head! Until I find another job, I've got to pour my energies somewhere, and I'll need more than enough room to swing a cat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

and there are actually results out there for searching "unemployed" on etsy! My favorite is this great card, which, yes, it's important to remember that, and it'd be a great card to a friend who just got laid-off.

This card is from Bread and Butter, whose variety of cards are simple, elegant, and crisp in their execution.

1 comment:

Heather Leavers said...

My congratulations for taking such a positive attitude. I spent a great deal of time in the unemployed queue earlier this year, and know all too well how hard it is to see the silver lining. Make the most of the time you have! Good luck!