Friday, August 8, 2014

FAE - Rainbows and Moonbeams

I know, I've been terribly absent all summer - but I've been working in my garden, fighting off first aphids, then spider mites (I've released over 2000 ladybugs in my garden so far this year!), and the day job keeps me on my toes - plus more working on my South Eats North blog these days.  I've even hybridized my FB fan page to be both Izile's Oddites & South Eats North.  My passion for food is not fading.

Still, while I can't keep up as much as I used to with Etsy, Izile's Oddities, and my beloved team members, I hope you guys can keep up with them!

Fantasy Artists of Etsy released another exhibit - Rainbows and Moonbeams - and it's a colorful one at that!


Fantasy Art Exhibition  Rainbows & Moonbeams

(and yes, that is my tropical Mermaid painting :-)  Still for sale!  Also, my few remaining earrings are still all 50% off.  I can't wear them (no piercings! not even a single hole in a lobe), and I can't really continue down that path right now, so trying to clear them out.  They're marked down to the price of materials.  Only a few left, and all sterling silver and semi-precious cut gemstones.


1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Cool.

Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…